Do you have a disaster plan for your rabbits? You may need one.

According to this article in the Washington Post, if you ever let someone see the animals on your farm, you may be an exhibitor. And if you are an exhibitor, you may need a license. And a “disaster recovery plan” – for your animals.

Marty the Magician received this letter from the USDA informing him that he needed a disaster recovery plan for his rabbit.

Anyone tired of mindless bureaucracy yet?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *